Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

Jackie Chan Movie Marathon Weekend

I can't believe that I spent most of my day off watching Jackie Chan films. I am a fan of Jackie Chan since I was in grade school. Last weekend I was organizing my DVDs I came across my Jackie Chan collections then I decided to watch as many Jackie Chan movies that I can. First I watched "Winners and Sinners" then "Wheels on Meals", Armour of God 1 and 2, and Police Story 1 and 2. Well I enjoyed all those films and so as my brothers. I just wish that Jackie Chan would produce the same movie but I can understand that he cannot make some of his great stunts anymore because of his age but I'm still his fan. For me his a real dare devil and I think no actor would dare to do the same thing that he does that is why I treasure all my Jackie Chan collections. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento