Lunes, Agosto 1, 2011

House of Carters Series

I know it is a bit late of this but I watched "House of Carters" today. I watched all eight episodes and all I can say if that is real (I mean I am not saying that reality shows aren't real because that is the reason why it is called reality show right) then I must say that Nick Carter is a good person. Trying to fix everybody's issues is a tough job because people might question your reason for doing such thing. Some may think that you're trying to show everybody how good you are without even thinking of the main reason why you are trying to help everybody. I know that Nick had health issues because he had a bad lifestyle before and I am happy that he changed and decided to live a healthy life. One thing that I learned from the show is to "communicate" I've read an article on Daily News Entertainment website and the title is No Need for Anyone to Get 'Carters' Well you see from how I understand it that article simply tells us that House of Carters series is not worth watching and that you won't learn anything from it. I guess after watching the series what they are telling us is wrong. I mean I know that all you can see in that series is a fighting all the time but if you will watch carefully you'll see that everyone can change simply by communicating or being open. If you're family way better than their family then you're lucky but still in every situation you can learn something even if it is so little so you cannot definitely say that we can't learn anything. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento