Biyernes, Marso 25, 2011

Animax Musix

I went home very exhausted from work and I don’t feel like I have the strength to do anything else. But because I’m thinking that my off will be all go down to drain I decided to at least turn on my pc and log-on to facebook (=P). Unlike other people who are usually spent a lot of their time sleeping during their off I tend to stay awake as much time as I can because I am thinking that sleeping another way of wasting my time. In short, I want to maximize my off by doing all the things that I want to do. Going back to what I’ve said I logged on to facebook but I’m not really into facebook. I mean I have a facebook account but I’m just logging in to check on what my friends have posted and that’s it.


So I went to watch something off from YouTube. I checked Animax Musix and I showed up all the live performances during the Animax Musix Fall 2010. Watching them perform my favorite anime music made me feel happy and I’m energized again. I haven’t noticed that I’m singing while watching them perform. Listening to anime music makes me feel happy and it brings back good memories which made their songs special. I’m no Japanese so heck would I know the meaning of their songs but because of the great melodies and the memories that I get from those song makes these songs my favorite songs of all time.





Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento