Sabado, Marso 12, 2011

Praying for Japan


I was so suprised and scared when my sister told me about what happend in Japan yesterday. Earthquake and tsunami hit Japan. I saw the video on TV and I feel so sorry for them. I feel so scared too that it can also happen here in the Philippines. I kept thinking on what I should do if it happens but I am hoping that it won’t (of course). I can’t do anything to help them but all I can do is to pray for them.
With all the things that are happening around the world I can’t help but think of what will happend in the future. I’ve watched a program in National Geographic today and it’s about what will happend to earth (now I’m really scared). They said that because of the intense heart plants are dying. If all plants will die then we don’t have a choice but to go to the ocean to survive. However, because of too much heat then sea will be too much salty and all the creatures in the ocean/sea will vanish. They also mentioned that the sun is getting bigger and after some billion years the sun will eat up or destroy the earth.

I don’t want to believe what those people are saying but again I can’t help but feel scared of what will happend in the future. Anyway going back to what happend in Japan, please let’s help them through  our prayers and let’s pray that such incident will not happen again anywhere in our planet. 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento