Martes, Marso 8, 2011

Samsung LCD TV Experience

I am thinking of getting a new TV for myself this year. With all the new type of LED TVs displayed in malls today that is why I am tempted to buy a new one. But come to think of it, if I have  an LCD TV why bother getting a new one? I guess I am not wise enough when it comes to budgeting my money. The TV that I have right now is Samsung series 3 LCD TV. I know it is just series 3 TV but I must say that I very satisfied with that TV. I’ve performed color calibration on it which helped bring out great colors which I really like.
I am planning to stick with Samsung on my next purchase. I don’t plan to get the their very high –end model but I want to try their LED TV (Series 5 LED TV to be exact). IT has different features which my current TV doesn’t have. It has a usb port where you can just plug your USB flash drive and view your pics and videos. It has 4 HDMI output which is ideal for me that way I will not need a switch for my ps3, dvd player, and HD box.  Well I am not very knowledgeable when it comes to LED TVs but I have enough experience to stick with Samsung for my new LED TV.

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento