Martes, Marso 8, 2011

Final Fantasy XIII

Finally, I am playing Final Fantasy XIII. Been waiting for this moment ever since I they released final fantasy XIII on PS3. I was able to buy PS3 last month and since then I been so excited to play this game. I started to like Final Fantasy since Final Fantasy VII. They have a good plot and characters are really great. I just hope that they would have stayed faithful to the concept of previous final fantasy series. I don’t have anything to say about the graphics because it is awesome and way better than the previous final fantasy. Good graphics is one factor but what we gamers want is a good story and good concept (I think it is just the same =P). But I hope that Final Fantasy VII can be played in PS3 with the same graphics as what I has on its movie (that would be really great) and I’m sure a lot of video game fans will really enjoy it.  Anyway, going back to final fantasy XIII I posted it’s trailer so you will have an idea on what I am talking about though I know most of you are already aware of it.


KEQZ6858VRQV 

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento